miércoles, 2 de julio de 2014

This might interest you

"I don't know how to arrive there, but I know how I won't do it"

Simple quotes will come with every single post in this little blog. It's a great way of giving a big idea in a simple way. Hi there, this is a bit of myself.

Born in the South-East of Spain, in 1997, I would love to share my (good or bad) experiences  with all of you, because I think we can learn from our lives and others'. Just for start: I'm writing it from Madrid, which makes this post so special for me. In here because I am learning a bit more about Architecture (I want to study it in the future). It's really beautiful, moreover, you can related it to many aspects (such us fashion design, 3D animation...) Here in Madrid I have also got to know the city better than I used to, went shopping around (too many shops) and in a few days I will be travelling around Spain (Toledo, Salamanca, Granada...)

I want to talk right now about my style, fashion, opinions, my trip... but this post would be too long, so when I go back home, I will go on it, I promise,

That's all for today!

Bye

Madrid, 6.30 am

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario